KSPE Scholarship Application
Deadline: March 24, 2017 Extended to APRIL 30, 2017
One $2,500 scholarship will be awarded for the 2017-2018 academic year. Applications are currently being accepted!
The KSPE Louisville Chapter Scholarship application is available to download HERE!
Please submit applications to:
|Louisville Chapter, KSPE
Attn: Kristen Crumpton
500 W. Jefferson Street
Louisville, KY 40202
Questions concerning the application process and guidelines can be directed to:
|Kristen Crumpton, P.E.
Phone: (502) 569-2301
Phone: (502) 540-6964
- Applicant must be a member of KSPE.
- Applicant must currently be enrolled in the Speed School of Engineering of the University of Louisville.
- Applicant must be entering the 4th or 5th year of engineering studies.
- Applicant must have earned at least a 3.0 grade point average (GPA) based on 4.0 scale. The GPA will be computed by KSPE based on the official transcript submitted with this application. The transcript must be certified and contain GPA from all engineering degree coursework up to most recently completed semester.
- Applicant can be a full or part-time student, but must have been enrolled in an engineering program for at least 6 of the preceding semesters, (including summers).
- Applicant must be a citizen of the United States.
- Applicants currently receiving NSPE or KSPE Scholarships will not be considered.