KSPE Louisville Chapter Scholarship Application
Deadline: March 27, 2020
Two (2) $1,500 scholarship will be awarded for the 2020-2021 academic year. Applications are currently being accepted!
The KSPE Louisville Chapter Scholarship application is available to download HERE!
Please submit applications to:
|Louisville Chapter, KSPE
Attn: Sean Craig
500 W. Jefferson StreetSuite 1600
Louisville, KY 40202
Questions concerning the application process and guidelines can be directed to:
|Sean Craig, PE
|Tony Marconi, PE
- Applicant must be a member of National Society of Professional Engineers (NSPE). Student Membership is FREE to students enrolled full-time in an ABET-accredited engineering program, or enrolled full-time in a graduate-level engineering program. Applicant will be asked to provide membership number. JOIN NOW
- Additional credit will be given for applicants who are members of other recognized student engineering organization (e.g. Tau Beta Pi, Chi Epsilon, ASCE, ASME, IEEE, SWE, etc.). Applicant will be asked to provide membership number.
- Applicant must currently be enrolled in the J.B. Speed School of Engineering at the University of Louisville.
- Applicant must be entering the 2nd, 3rd, 4th or 5th year of Engineering studies in the Fall Semester of 2020.
- Applicant can be a full or part-time student, but must have been enrolled in an engineering program for at least 3 of the preceding semesters, (including summers).
- Applicant must have earned at least a 3.0 grade point average (GPA) based on 4.0 scale. The GPA will be computed by KSPE based on the official transcript submitted with this application. The transcript must be certified and contain GPA from all engineering degree coursework up to most recently completed semester.
- Applicant must be a citizen of the United States.
- Applicants currently receiving NSPE or KSPE Scholarships will not be considered.