|Company Address:||401 West Main Street, Suite 500
Louisville, Kentucky 40202
|Position Title:||Highway EIT|
|Position Description:||About Us
At HDR, we specialize in engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services. While we are most well-known for adding beauty and structure to communities through high-performance buildings and smart infrastructure, we provide much more than that. We create an unshakable foundation for progress because our multidisciplinary teams also include scientists, economists, builders, analysts and artists. That’s why we believe diversity is our greatest strength. HDR is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
We believe that the way we work can add meaning and value to the world. That ideas inspire positive change. That coloring outside the lines can illuminate fresh perspectives. And that small details yield important realizations. Above all, we believe that collaboration is the best way forward.
In the role of Highway Designer/EIT, we'll count on you to:
• Work as a member of a design team in preparation of plans for roadway and highway improvements; site development; and utility relocations using local (state, county or city) or AASHTO standards.
• Involvement includes preparation of calculations, technical reports, plans, specifications and cost estimates for projects of various sizes and complexity
• Work collaboratively on projects from the conceptual phase through construction procurement.
• Work with many different types of clients, each with their own standards, from the public to the private sector.
• Be a self-starter and be duly motivated as such
|Education/Experience/Skills Required:||Required Qualifications
• Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
• EIT or ability to obtain within six months.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite of software; CAD software packages (MicroStation preferred). Knowledge of InRoads and/or Geopack preferred but not required.
• Solid written and verbal communication skills
• Self-starter and dedicated to a quality based client delivery mindset.
• An attitude and commitment to being an active participant of our employee-owned culture is a must
|Application Instructions:||Apply Online at:
Careers – search for Job Number 152504
Or paste this direct link into your browser: